Re: General Slowness after OTA-6 update

Le 07/09/2015 22:38, Sébastien Villemot a écrit :
Le vendredi 04 septembre 2015 à 13:52 +0300, Timo Jyrinki a écrit :

You _might_ find something extra if you navigate to Settings ->
Security -> Statistics -> Earlier error reports (sorry, I'm not sure
about the English ones, I'm translating on-the-fly from my Bq) and
check the top most links. The interesting things are Date, Package
etc, plus of course the actual whole error report. It's is easier if
you manage to copy the id link to your desktop browser and do
copy-pasting error report URL:s from there.

I am also experiencing general slowness on my BQ 4.5 since the OTA-6
upgrade, to the point where my phone is barely usable.
If I disable sending crash reports to Canonical, then the slowness
disappears. But the setting is quickly and automatically reverted to
its old value, without having me touching anything! So after a few
seconds/minutes, reports are again sent to Canonical, and my phone
becomes again almost unusable. Any idea how to fix this?

And https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1493281 is for the auto-reverting setting.

Thanks for reporting these issues.

JB.

--