Re: update to r25 failed somehow

El día Monday, September 14, 2015 a las 02:38:31PM +0300, Simos Xenitellis escribió:

> Most likely you need to perform a factory reset. There are ways to
> diagnose, however
> it would probably be less demanding to reset the phone.

As the phone is still working for dial-in/out, I'd be happy to diagnose
it, when someone is willing to guide me; I can SSH into the device fine
and provide any information you want; perhaps best via the lp bug issue;

> If the GUI option for the factory reset does not work,
> then you may have to use ubuntu-device-flash.
> It is weird that your wife's phone got the issue. Have there been changes
> like apt-get
> or something similar that would give a hint as a cause of the issue?

the device was for repair (read change) by end of June in Germany Mundo
Reader GmbH; I /think/ I have updated it later to r24; there is nearly
nothing changed, at least not things like apt-get, or at least not by
me; and my wife does not 'speak' Linux;

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, 🌐 http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045