Re: OTA-6 MX4 big problem

Hi,

Le 14/09/2015 19:23, Krzysztof Tataradziński a écrit :
Hello,
Since OTA-6 I'm facing strange issues.
Sometimes my phone is turning off automatically (don't know when, I saw
that when I take it from my pocket) and sometimes touch don't work (need
re "phone is turning off in my pocket". On the MX4 due the position of the power button and the size of the phone it's relatively easy to turn it off or do random actions. Most of the time you'll naturally slip the phone into your front pocket with the power button down, in this position if you sit, kneel, crouch or bend your leg, the folds of the pocket may press the power button and depending on the duration of the action you can either just wake up the phone, display the shutdown dialog or do a hard shutdown.

However if you experienced an "automatic shutdown" with the phone not in your pocket feel free to report a bug.

to restart phone to get it working again). Could someone help me?
Is that a known bug? If yes, when we can expect some hotfix (I think
this is so important that it should be repaired before OTA-7)

https://plus.google.com/+KrzysztofTataradzi%C5%84ski/posts/7RdgFYtZ5sh

Best regards,
Krzysztof Tataradziński
https://launchpad.net/~ktatar156