Re: OTA-6 MX4 big problem

Hi Kevin,
I can help tomorrow (I'm going sleep now), but I need a step by step what
to do; if that's important I must admin I don't have Ubuntu on desktop, but
Arch.
After we find all information we need, will be possible to back into
default system packages/files/etc.? I mean without additional files that I
need install to find what that bug is about. After all I just want to have
clean system as before ;)

Best regards,
Krzysztof Tataradziński
https://launchpad.net/~ktatar156