Re: It's possible to install Skype (app, not web app) in Ubuntu Touch?

Thank you James and thank you Marco A. H. for replying to me.

So, I understood that there are problem for developing software to ARM
based architecture, right? something change in future?

Marco A. H. you say that exist a thread where you explain how to use
firefox in ubuntu touch, right? can you share the thread url?

Thank you,

Marco Graziotti