Re: Landing team 14.09.15

On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 1:41 AM, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak <
lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> W dniu 15.09.2015 o 03:58, YC Cheng pisze:
> > Hi, I am curious that do we current have any plan on make wily touch
> > stable, or we plan to skip it ?
> >
> > The test result in http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/wily/touch/ is so bad
> for a
> > month already.
> >
> > YC
> >

> Currently there are no plans on switching our stable devices to wily, so
> in a way we will skip it. Right now wily is like an experimental ground
> for future Ubuntu releases. All our Ubuntu Phone development is focusing
> on vivid.

there is a growing concern however, that the lack of attention to Wily will
hit us hard (w/ compounded interest) when we want to switch off of Vivid.

Kevin and Pat will kick off a discussion soon to get feedback and set us on
a feasible path forward (mostly aligning that switch with our commercial
release schedule).

cheers,
Olli