Re: Community Team Q&A with Kevin Gunn today

On 09/15/2015 07:23 AM, David Planella wrote:
Hi all,

I know many on this list are interested in knowing more about the future of Ubuntu and Unity-related technologies for Ubuntu Personal, so I thought I'd send a reminder that Kevin Gunn will be our special guest at the weekly Q&A live on Ubuntu On Air today to answer all of your questions on those topics.

You might have seen the recent videos [1] showing the progress of the convergence work, so it's a great opportunity to learn more from the man who manages the team responsible for its implementation - in addition to being the man behind the camera :-)

WHAT: Ubuntu Community Team Q&A with Kevin Gunn
WHERE: live at http://ubuntuonair.com
WHEN: Tuesday 15 Sept, 15:00 UTC [2]

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Cheers,
David.

[1] https://www.youtube.com/user/ubuntudevelopers
[2] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=2015-09-15T15:00:00

For those of you who might have missed this, never fear! The youtube video can be seen here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q8mphixHvk

Nicholas