Re: click + ubuntu-touch + cocos2d-x

Hi Benjamin,

I have solved the dependencies issue and thank you for that. However the
app fails to initialize OpenGL and I think I need to link cocos against
libgles ... but there is a chain of issues starting from this and I am
currently working on it. If I succeed to run cocos on ubuntu-touch I will
write the guideline.

Regards,
Ionut