Suspended Applications

Hi all.

I tend to often switch between applications. On Ubuntu Phone, the
applications are suspended which leads to the following effect:

When I switch to an App it is first displayed in something like a sleep
mode. The fonts look unsharp and fuzzy. It takes about 3-4 seconds for
the app to wake up. During this time the app is not responding nor
giving any thing (but the mentioned fuzziness) that it's waking up.

It would be great to have some kind of indication that the app resumes.
I would also like to be able to define the amount of time after an app
falls in sleep mode, but I guess that is not possible to the general design.

Greets
Marcus