Re: Directories allowed for apps (Future of it?)

So for clarification:
app XYZ can access by content-hub other app's (YYY) file (abc.odf) located
in .local/share/YYY/abc.odf read and edit it, yes?
But could XYZ use content-hub to read/write in example in ~/Documents or
~/Music?

Best regards,
Krzysztof Tataradziński
https://launchpad.net/~ktatar156