Re: BQ E4.5 r25 -- spontaneous restart

That sounds like a crash in unity8. If you can reproduce it, please log
a bug with steps how to do so. If this was a one-time issue, it probably
won't be possible to figure what happened from your description. It
might be worth checking if you have crash files in /var/crash/ that
contain a stack trace.

Br,
Michael