Re: BQ E4.5 r25 -- spontaneous restart

El día Thursday, September 24, 2015 a las 10:18:39AM +0200, Michael Zanetti escribió:

> That sounds like a crash in unity8. If you can reproduce it, please log
> a bug with steps how to do so. If this was a one-time issue, it probably
> won't be possible to figure what happened from your description. It
> might be worth checking if you have crash files in /var/crash/ that
> contain a stack trace.

$ ls -l
total 6828
-rw-r----- 1 phablet whoopsie 1259587 sep 19 14:30 _opt_click.ubuntu.com_dekko.dekkoproject_0.5.8_lib_arm-linux-gnueabihf_bin_dekko.32011.crash
-rw-r----- 1 phablet whoopsie 5568325 sep 23 19:16 _usr_bin_media-hub-server.32011.crash
-rw-r----- 1 phablet whoopsie  147253 sep 19 14:32 _usr_bin_unity8.32011.crash

the file _usr_bin_media-hub-server.32011.crash (5000 lines) matches the
date and time; I could put it onto my web space if you (or someone)
wants to have a look;

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, 🌐 http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045