Password dialog for Terminal

Not sure if this is a bug, maybe I just don't understand the security
model...

If I start Terminal it asks for my password.  But when my bluetooth
keyboard is connected I can type commands into the window behind and see
the results.  I seem to be able to do anything I could do if I'd
authenticated.  That doesn't seem right.

I guess it's a focus problem, with the focus not shifting to the
password box properly.  But then, it seems terribly dangerous to start
the shell at all before the user has proven they have the right to do
that.  That just invites a succession of bugs like this.

Then again, I don't understand what this password dialog is supposed to
achieve in the first place.  If I've got to that stage I've already
unlocked the phone, so what's it defending against?

Meta: I have trouble figuring out how to submit bugs for Touch
applications.  I assume they're meant to go into bugs.launchpad.net, but
the only search box is a "search all bugs" box, which makes it really
hard for Touch applications with unsearchable names like "Music",
"Browser" and "Terminal".

(Phone is an MX4 with everything updated in case that matters)

Follow ups