Reverse Scopes refreshing

Hello,
I think that for now, in example, scope Today is not useful as it can be.
Lets look at last calls part - If I don't refresh scope, I see last calls
from time scope was refreshed. If I want to see real last calls (when I
made some calls between last refresh of scope and present) I can:
a) refresh Today scope - what is really slow
b) go to calls app - so what is the point of using scope?
In this example (any many others) Scopes philosophy to have faster access
to read data is wrong.

Maybe better solution would be refreshing scope, even in background, when
data changes? It above example scope should refresh data when I make
another call.
In NearBy scope it should refresh when we change position that having an
impact on the results of objects in the nearby (or when we move too fast
(car) and too often (running) - it should adjust, maybe less frequent).

What do you think about that?

Best regards,
Krzysztof Tataradziński
https://launchpad.net/~ktatar156