Dekko: unread filter perhaps should show just-read messages

Hi all,

I find Dekko great, but there's one thing that's been bugging me about the Unread filter, making it less useful than it could be (IMHO).

I'm in the Unread filter. I tap on a message, look at it, tap < to go back to the list. The message is immediately gone. I'd like it to hang around at least for a little bit:

1. I might want to mark it as unread to read again later. Right now, in order to to that, I'd have to go back to the All view and search messages until I find that particular one. That could be hundreds of messages. That's made even more difficult by the Unread filter not remembering its place when switching to the All view and always starting at the top (so I can't go back to the exact place I was before and continue reading unread messages).

2. I'm not sure at which point in the list the just-read message was, so I have to waste time remembering which is the next message I wanted to tap on. I frequently have dozens of unread messages and don't necessarily read them from bottom to top or the other way around, so I'd rather see where on the list of messages I was.

In my opinion, the just-read message should hang around as read (non-bold) either for a few seconds and disappear (fade to white and messages below it slide up) if no action is taken, or remain visible until I exit the Unread list view (by tapping on another filter or tapping on another message).

What do you think?

--
Dominik Wnęk