Re: Generating translations in qmake project

Hi Roman,
hi all.

Sorry for very late reply, but I found solutions only in last weeks, and now
cleaning my inbox I found this mail.

So, I was able to implement qmake translations in falldown[0] (mainly thanks to
Ken VanDine)

Two things mainly:
- Use the new (I don't know the release date, anyway after the first mail of
  this thread) qmake template. An example is in the code of falldown
- Have a mainview with right app name

Hope this could be useful to someone.

Regards,
R.