Video recording stopped by incoming call

Hi,

A couple of days ago I was recording video (HD 720p) when an incoming call interrupted me. The screen went black except for the dialogue urging me to accept or decline the call. I swiped to the left to decline the call and continue filming, assuming that I was still recording when the picture reappeared on the screen. However, I didn't notice at first that the stop button now had switched to a record button, indicating that the device was no longer recording.

I was recording a race at a sports event and lost the final and most exciting lap. :(

I am assuming this is not the desired behavior of the camera app? Is this a good place to mention it, or should I report it somewhere else?

Best regards,
Ari

Follow ups