Re: Request for Comments: Potential New CI Train design

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 7:33 AM, Jean-Baptiste Lallement <
jean-baptiste.lallement@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Le 29/09/2015 17:41, Michael Zanetti a écrit :
>

>> On 29.09.2015 16:51, Kevin Gunn wrote:
>>
>>> agree with owner/lander
>>>
>>> also, it is nice to see all the various silos in their current state -
>>> but I would love a way to filter some states for instance being able to
>>> search "$project -Landed" to get only the currently active projects...
>>>

>> Same here. In general, when it comes to searching/filtering, the old
>> dashboard was quite a bit ahead of bileto. I miss the life-filtering a
>> lot, and I constantly get confused by already landed silos.
>>

> The name of the source package(s) in the silo like on the old dashboard is
> also pretty useful.
>
> Actually it looks like poeple want the old dashboard back :)

I think the new dashboard is definitely a step in the right direction, it
just needs some tweaking which robru is good and responsive on. With a
little bit more of a test, give feedback, robru makes changes, rinse and
repeat, it'll be a very useful tool for everyone.