Re: Request for Comments: Potential New CI Train design

Le 29/09/2015 17:41, Michael Zanetti a écrit :

On 29.09.2015 16:51, Kevin Gunn wrote:
agree with owner/lander

also, it is nice to see all the various silos in their current state -
but I would love a way to filter some states for instance being able to
search "$project -Landed" to get only the currently active projects...

Same here. In general, when it comes to searching/filtering, the old
dashboard was quite a bit ahead of bileto. I miss the life-filtering a
lot, and I constantly get confused by already landed silos.

The name of the source package(s) in the silo like on the old dashboard is also pretty useful.

Actually it looks like poeple want the old dashboard back :)

JB.

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 12:24 AM, Olivier Tilloy
<olivier.tilloy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:olivier.tilloy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

     On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 3:24 AM, Robert Park
     <robert.park@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:robert.park@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
     > Hi everybody.
     >
     > Based on feedback from a few people I am considering redesigning
     > https://requests.ci-train.ubuntu.com/
     >
     > One thing several people have asked for is they want the front page to
     > just have a summary of the requests (not showing all data), and make
     > you click through to individual request in order to show full details
     > & action buttons. This would, eg, prevent people clicking on action
     > buttons on the wrong row.
     >
     > So the big question is -- what information is critical to display in a
     > summary and what information can be relegated to an expanded detail
     > view?
     >
     > I'm thinking the summary view would need at least:
     >
     > - description
     > - siloname
     > - status / qa status
     > - request id / creation date
     >
     > Any other fields that anybody considers absolutely critical to be on
     > the summary view? Anything not in this list would require a click in
     > order to reveal.

     owner/lander maybe?