Re: SIM toolkit on UT product team decision

Good morning dear list,

I agree that SIM Tookit support is crucial for many countries. As far as
I know, ofono has a D-Bus API for it and the functionality is very
simple, so we might "just" have to build a simple, unconfined core app
that talks to ofono?

cheers,
Simon