Re: Landing team 30.09.15

Hello!

The proper mouse cursor/pointer integration feature is ready code-wise
but it missed the feature freeze for OTA-7. There is still chance of
those changes getting included but we are waiting for the product team
to decide if it can be handled as an exception. We should know more
later today.

As for the media controls in the indicator - sadly regarding this I do
not have any information. It might be still some time before this gets
properly implemented again, I didn't hear any plans about it though.
Maybe someone else from the team would have more info.

Cheers!

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 Foundations Team