ANNOUNCEMENT: Dual-landings and devel-proposed now using the overlay

Hello everyone,

A quick announcement, mostly only interesting for developers and CI
Train landers.

As per recent decision, we are switching all dual landings in the CI
Train to land both the vivid and wily packages to the stable phone
overlay PPA [1]. This means that touch landings should now bypass the
wily archive freezes and only land their devel changes to the overlay
instead. Robert did the switch on the CI Train side yesterday and I
finished changing the devel-proposed builds on cdimage a few moments ago.

Dual landings now by default target the overlay, so no reconfiguration
is required for existing landings. If your project does not dual land,
please be sure to change the wily landing 'Destination PPA' field in the
request to 'ci-train-ppa-service/ubuntu/stable-phone-overlay'. Thanks!

Once W+1 opens, we will copy over all overlay packages to the new series.

Best regards,

[1]
https://launchpad.net/~ci-train-ppa-service/+archive/ubuntu/stable-phone-overlay

--