BQ E4.5 r25 -- WPA/WPA2 Enterprise

Hello,

In the company I'm working for we have a WPA2 Enterprise WLAN and I was
told by our IT colleague that I should just provide my OA domain
credentials. When I connect to the correct SSID and set as "Security"
the option "WPA & WPA2 Enterprise", I have three input fields:

Anonymous identity:
Identity:
Private key password:

I can not figure out how to provide my login name 'matthias' and my
password 'xyz'.

When I do the same with an iPhone, I have only two fields:

Username:
Password:

and it works as expected.

When I set "WPA & WPA2 Personal", I have only one field for
credentials, which can not work, of course not because it is the PSK.

Thanks for any hint

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, 🌐 http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045