Re: Introducing Pilot; an app for testing

El día Thursday, October 01, 2015 a las 12:27:26PM -0400, Nicholas Skaggs escribió:

> Since the initial announcement of a Ubuntu phone, the community has been
> involved with finding bugs, fixing things, developing apps, and helping
> make the phone what it is today. As time went on, users have been asking
> for an easier way to help test new versions of Ubuntu, new core apps,
> new services, etc. I agreed with them and longed for an easy to use
> application that would allow an enthusiast to help run needed tests and
> communicate the results.
>
> Today, I'd like to introduce a new application that is based on the
> excellent work by the checkbox team called Pilot. This application is
> the culmination of that dream. Pilot allows you to run manual tests on
> your device and submit your results back to the QA team within
> Canonical. You can execute tests on your phone at any time directly via
> the application. Application updates will bring new tests that the QA
> team wishes to target.
>
> So try the app out. Run through the tests and submit results. And then
> also let us know what you think of using the application. It's my desire
> to make the act of testing simple enough for you to do whenever the mood
> strikes! Otherwise you might just play Falldown[1] instead :p

I did:

1. installed the app
2. started the app
3. clicked "Start Testing"
4. checked box "dekko-firstrun"
5. clicked "Continue"
6. clicked "Start Testing" (4 tests were already marked in the checkbox)

Now an instruction page comes up with 6 instructions. Should I do them
manually or just click "Start the test"?

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, 🌐 http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
No! Nein! ¡No! Όχι! -- Ευχαριστούμε!