Re: The problem with "no background processing for apps"

Sorry guys, maybe this sounds very rude but maybe, just maybe, it's about time to get 'around the table' and get some sort of priority list going on. I used to be a decent chess player, and from that background I can tell you that sometimes you just have to get a few things straight before start talking. There's a lot of talking going on and just seems to go in no direction whatsoever.

something like:

1) possibilities hardware wise
2) target audience
3) goals (ranked in importance)
4) current situation software wise, when looked at 3
5) things that need to change/updated in ranking of importance (should be easy after doing 1-4) 6) methods of implementation (so you need to revisit 1-5 here every now and then to see if the method is feasable. Btw, I'm just brainstorming a tiny little bit, don't nail me down cuz of this list only. I'm sure it could be improved on when done in detail.)
7) start/continue working on the software side
8) test
9) back to 4 and see if you got what you wanted to get, if yes, great. if not, go through 4-9 again.

etc.

I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to the technical side of computers (sorry for that), but everything just seems like some sort of unorganized mess right now, which is regrettable because this phone seems a) interesting b) a source of potential and c) fun to play around with.

And in all honesty, if you apply the above to the current situation then the situation does not look good. But maybe I'm seeing things wrong. I'm just a beginner.

Again, this is not an attack or such, but just....a few things could be a bit more organized imo as we don't have unlimited resources available like those Apples, Googles and Microsofts are having. There is the need for some more efficiency.

Have a great day,
Ashwin