CALL FOR TESTING: Early access to new CI Train redesign.

Hi all,

So I've been working on a new design for Bileto that should address
many people's concerns.

In particular, my goal has been to make a responsive design that works
well on both mobile & desktop, doesn't bother certain
narrow-screen-using-people with horizontal scrolling, avoids
accidentally clicking on wrong requests, and fixing a few other UI
annoyances.

It's not finished yet, but I've put up an early version at the staging
train here:

https://requests.ci-train.staging.ubuntu.com/

You should see so far:

* on mobile you get a single-column view (nav bar in-line with requests)
* on desktop you get a two-column view (well, one column of requests,
but nav bar moves to right side)
* action buttons are only displayed when only one request is visible
so it's no longer possible to trigger jobs / comment on the wrong
request by mistake.
* fields are displayed with proper labels rather than relying on the
form at the top of the page to explain what values mean

Not finished yet:

* looks rough around the edges, needs lots of polish yet
* full audit log still always visible, need to make it default to only
show comments then click to expand full log
* need to double check that these changes don't regress other things
people complained about in the past.
* probably other things, please let me know what you think!

Follow ups