Re: CALL FOR TESTING: Early access to new CI Train redesign.

OK, I've put a bunch of work into this over the weekend and it's really
starting to shape up.

It could probably use a little more polish, but I've added a bunch of fun
new features:

- nicer error pages than just popping up a dialog box
- dynamic multi-column view if your screen is wide enough
- detects if new train rollout has happened and automatically reloads html
- new "migrating" page for tracking silos that are in flight
- new "jump to request" if you know the request id you want to see

All in all I'm really happy with this and would like to go live soon, so
please take a quick look and raise any concerns you may have now!