Re: help with touchscreen configuration - gestures are not working

Hi Gerry,
the dimensions are wrongly detected, the mirout command returns this:

Connected to server: <default>
Card 0: Max 2 simultaneous outputs
Output 0: Card 0, LVDS, connected, 720x1280+0+0, used, off, 0mm x 0mm
(0.0"), normal
     720x1280     60.51*+
Output 1: Card 0, LVDS, disconnected
     720x1280     60.51*+

The screen is definitely bigger :) I suppose the problem is somewhere
in the android layer, but where to look?

Thanks everyone for advices. :)

Pavel