Improvement of NearBy scope

Hello,
I think now NearBy scope is pretty useless on MX4 with mobile data (not
WiFi), because of really bad discovering position. If I do'n't use some
navi app before refreshing NearBy, position is not accurate as it should. I
think that is connected with gps fix that phone is getting while starting
navi app.
So for now it I want to get some usefull data from NearBy I'm opening HERE
maps, waiting for a gps fix (~ 1 minute) and refreshing scope. It's
probably contradict the assumption of quick access to information
In Android we can turn on Location History - it seems that phone is asking
for position in some short time periods, so phone don't lose gps fix and
knows almost all the time where it is.
Maybe such thing should be implemented (asking for GPS position every x
seconds/minutes) in Ubuntu? But in that case there should be some tests to
check battery drain.

Best regards,
Krzysztof Tataradziński
https://launchpad.net/~ktatar156