[Design] GPS use improvement suggestions in notification indicators

Hello Dev-team,

first of all want to thank you for this great project!

I'm using Ubuntu since version 5.04. And until today. :D

I have a Ubuntu 4.5 Bq Aquaris Edition since its release, with cover
Ubuntu Edition. ;)

These days I have been giving suggestions to Marcos Costales his great
app: https://launchpad.net/unav

I suggestedto Marcos, because I thought he was inthe "UbuntuPhone Core
Team", the ability to report on the use of GPS in the notifications. In
a similar way as does Android. Marcos has been proposed to inform you
directly. And these are the proposals:

 1. Placing one right next to the current location icon when the GPS is
    in use.
 2. Marcos suggested otherwise, that even out easier. Would blink the
    current location icon when GPS is used.
 3. Or finally, just add a small icon marks the current location, when
    you are using the GPS.

How do you see these possibilities?

Thank you community! :D
--