NOTICE! OTA-7 update notification for stable phone users

Hello everyone!

As some of you already know during the night (UTC time) our OTA-7 image
has popped up as an update for a short period of time for stable phone
users. This was caused by an accidental copy of the release candidate
image to the wrong channel, so we removed it after a few minutes. That
being said, certain users were still able to update already, with others
getting a no-op update notification when looking at their phones.

Those that installed the update already: think of yourselves as the
lucky people that were able to get their hands on the update before the
official release! The image is safe and tested by our QA, so you should
not be worried by anything.

Those that just got the notification and didn't manage to update:
apologies for the empty update notification. The release is planned for
Monday, so just a few more days and it'll be available on your devices
as well!

The official release date stays the same - Monday next week. We still
have to do a few formalities on the images and then start phasing it out
to users.
Once again, apologies for the confusion!

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 Foundations Team