 Subject: [Ubuntu-phone] NOTICE! OTA-7 update notification for stable phone	users
 To: "Ubuntu Phone" <ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Friday, 16 October, 2015, 11:46

 Hello everyone!

 As some of you already know during the night (UTC time) our
 OTA-7 image
 has popped up as an update for a short period of time for
 stable phone
 users. This was caused by an accidental copy of the release
 candidate
 image to the wrong channel, so we removed it after a few
 minutes. That
 being said, certain users were still able to update already,
 with others
 getting a no-op update notification when looking at their
 phones.

 Those that installed the update already: think of yourselves
 as the
 lucky people that were able to get their hands on the update
 before the
 official release! The image is safe and tested by our QA, so
 you should
 not be worried by anything.

 Those that just got the notification and didn't manage to
 update:
 apologies for the empty update notification. The release is
 planned for
 Monday, so just a few more days and it'll be available on
 your devices
 as well!

 The official release date stays the same - Monday next week.
 We still
 have to do a few formalities on the images and then start
 phasing it out
 to users.
 Once again, apologies for the confusion!

 Best regards,

 --
 Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
  Foundations Team