Re: small GitBook about BQ E4.5

El día Friday, October 16, 2015 a las 11:25:44PM +0100, Chris Croome escribió:

> Same here :-)
>
> Feel free to lift my notes on installing and configuring Privoxy and
> tunneling web traffic through a ssh tunnel if you wish:
>
> - https://ubuntu-phone.host1.webarch.net/wiki/Proxy_Web_Traffic

Hi Chris,

I've checked your Wiki page. It suggest to apt-get install a package in the
writeable mounted root, which will disturb later OTA updates, or at least may
put them on risk. Can you check if the same procedure works if you do it inside
a chroot file system? In this case I will me more than happy to include
it.

Thanks

	matthias
--