Re: small GitBook about BQ E4.5

El día Friday, October 16, 2015 a las 02:35:06PM +0200, Matthias Apitz escribió:

> Hello,
>
> Some of you perhaps are aware of my small ASCII theme list about our beloved BQ
> in http://www.unixarea.de/bq/bq-aquaris-e45-ubuntu.txt
>
> I have moved this now to GitBook as:
>
> https://www.gitbook.com/book/gurucubano/bq-aquaris-e-4-5-ubuntu-phone/details
>
> and it will grow there. Hints, correction etc. are welcome.
>
> Thanks to Niklas for the helping hand to initialize the move.

Hello,

I'm thinking in doing a translation to Spanish because I'm traveling to
Havanna end of next month and plan to give a talk there in the local
Linux User Group http://gutl.jovenclub.cu/

Two questions: How can this be best integrated in the above GitBook, so
that one can switch/toogle between the Enlish and Spanish version?

Any native Spanish speakers here for reviewing the translation (or even
help with this)?

Thanks in advance

	matthias

--