Hellos, Security, and other concerns.

Greetings.

I have not extensively browsed it but I am wondering about ways to secure
my device against malicious code. My experience with Ubuntu Touch has also
been a bit frustratingly out of sync with other appeared environments. The
lack of tethering support on my E4.5 is particularly disappointing. I'm not
skilled enough to reverse engineer all the features I expected, but I hope
the missing parts will be in Monday's OAT.

Still, I'd like to say generally that U-Touch is impressive even as I wait
for a converged experience as depicted in the Edge campaign.

Groovy designs.

-- Ryan Corvidae

Follow ups