Re: Hellos, Security, and other concerns.

El día Saturday, October 17, 2015 a las 01:27:01PM -0700, Ryan Indignados escribió:

> Greetings.
>
> I have not extensively browsed it but I am wondering about ways to secure
> my device against malicious code. My experience with Ubuntu Touch has also
> been a bit frustratingly out of sync with other appeared environments. The
> lack of tethering support on my E4.5 is particularly disappointing. I'm not

The E4.5 is tethering just fine, see also
https://www.gitbook.com/book/gurucubano/bq-aquaris-e-4-5-ubuntu-phone/details
chapter 4

What are you doing exactly and are missing?

> skilled enough to reverse engineer all the features I expected, but I hope
> the missing parts will be in Monday's OAT.

I'd not imagine that the Monday's OAT will change anything on this.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, 🌐 http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045