Re: Ubuntu Notes app, add a passphrase to protect a note

Thank you Ted for replying.

I opened a new bug here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/reminders-app/+bug/1507538 with my request.

You think that it's possible to import "LastPass" in "Note"?
I saw that there are two apps called "LastPass" in Ubuntu Sotre. Both have a proprietary licence.
Are you using "LastPass"?

Thank you.

Marco