Re: Ubuntu Notes app, add a passphrase to protect a note

On Mon, 2015-10-19 at 16:12 +0200, Marco Graziotti wrote:

> You think that it's possible to import "LastPass" in "Note"?
> I saw that there are two apps called "LastPass" in Ubuntu Sotre. Both
> have a proprietary licence.
> Are you using "LastPass"?

Yes, I do use LastPass, you can find out more about their service here:
https://lastpass.com/

I'm not sure that integrating them is impossible, but people generally
have different expectations there. For instance, about what happens when
you lose your password.

Ted