Re: Ubuntu Touch OTA-7 released

Thank you ... I was hoping because the bugs have worsen since the early update on my BQ ...

I'll hold my patience until next month ...

Yann

On 19/10/2015 20:29, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak wrote:
Hello Yann!

This depends on the device you're using. If you have a BQ device
(krillin or vegetahd), there will be no update as the early OTA-7 update
from last week is exactly the same. For Meizu users (arale), there will
be an additional update as we modified a small thing in the device
tarball that wasn't ready last week.

Cheers,