Ubuntu Touch OTA-7 released

Is there any battery improvment in OTA-7? Because after first full charge I
noticed that my phone using little less energy (or battery stats are
wrong). I'm on MX4 stable channel.

W dniu poniedziałek, 19 października 2015 <vampireechidna@xxxxxxxxxxx>
napisał(a):
> Okay Pat,  thank you for the reply. I'll get what I've come across logged.
> If there are any duplications,  then I do apologise.
>
> Many thanks
> Peter
>
> --
> Sent from myMail app for Android
>
> Monday, 19 October 2015, 09:16pm +01:00 from Pat McGowan <
pat.mcgowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 4:09 PM, <vampireechidna@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> Could someone kindly direct me to which bugs are still outstanding,
which may have not been part of the OTA 7 roll out.
> I found a few new issues since the update on my MX4 and didn't wish to
report anything that developers already aware of or are working on.

> I am afraid that list is a tad long.:( Feel free to report the issues,
the maintainers can easily find the dupes and we much prefer that to not
knowing the problems.