Re: Ubuntu Notes app, add a passphrase to protect a note

There are levels between fully encrypted and open for everyone who uses the
phone.
I don't necessarily say that those levels are good, users might expect the
data to be more secure than it is. Just noting that there are and they may
be sufficient for some data and some users.