Re: Ubuntu Notes app, add a passphrase to protect a note

Hi Ted,

I don't like so much a cloud service to store my personal data (like pin, ecc.); but I saw that LastPass uses an AES 256-bit encryption, that's good. I can try it, but I prefer to store the data in my own device, locally.

In Android if you forget your password in "Memo" app, you can't access your data. I think it's easy to develop a password restore mode. Maybe it's possible to develop a method to restore the password based on pin typing, like the one used for the sim card (personal, secret, and reported on your provider contract, so that you can find it there).

Cheers,

Marco