Re: Ubuntu Touch OTA-7 released

Hello,
Could someone kindly direct me to which bugs are still outstanding,  which may have not been part of the OTA 7 roll out.
I found a few new issues since the update on my MX4 and didn't wish to report anything that developers already aware of or are working on.
Many thanks
Peter
--
Sent from myMail app for Android Monday, 19 October 2015, 07:59pm +01:00 from Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak < lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> :