New Buteo (contact sync) will land on the next image

Hi guys,

A new contact sync architecture based on Buteo[1] will land on next
dev image. This will replace syncevolution for online-account sync
with Google.

This will affect everybody using Google online-account with contact
sync enabled. The migration should happen automatically after the
device boots with the new image. During the process some messages will
appear to guide you.

If you have google account on your phone but the sync is disabled, a
message will appear asking if you want enable it or not. If you choose
to keep it disabled the contacts added into the google source will be
moved to a local source.

For people that uses syncevolution with manual configuration
(owncloud, etc...), nothing will change you can continue to use it as
normal.

For those that has upgraded to the previous image with buteo (revision
141) and has contact sync enabled, we recommend that you to re-create
all your google accounts, to avoid duplicate contacts to appear. More
details about the migration process can be found on "Restore from
previous update" section on this doc[2].

If you have any problem during or after the upgrade please let me know.

Thanks
Renato

[1] https://github.com/nemomobile/buteo-syncfw
[2]https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Process/Merges/TestPlan/buteo-sync