ANNOUNCEMENT: New train feature

Hi all,

Today I rolled out a small new feature for the train that I'm sure
some people will enjoy.

The train build job, when run with the default parameters, now detects
which MPs have new commits and only builds those projects (but you can
still override this with FORCE_REBUILD or PACKAGES_TO_REBUILD as
usual).

So if your old workflow looked like this:

1. Build silo for first time.
2. Push new commits at MPs (or add new MPs)
3. Run build job and get "No packages being considered!" error
4. Run build job again with package name in PACKAGES_TO_REBUILD

The new workflow looks like this:

1. Build silo for first time.
2. Push new commits at MPs (or add new MPs)
3. Run build job, only projects with new commits are rebuilt.

Note that, for the time being, it only detects commits in the MP
source branch, not in the project trunk, so if some other silo lands
and you need to rebuild due to new commits at trunk you may still need
to use PACKAGES_TO_REBUILD to force rebuilding of a given package. But
in the general case that you're iterating on an MP the train should be
a lot smarter now about what needs to be rebuilt and what doesn't.

Enjoy! And as usual let me know if you run into any problems.

Follow ups