Re: Ubuntu reminders

Hi,

if you mark the reminder as done (that should be "Utworzono
przypomnienie" afaict) it will not ring an alert when it is due.

Only reminders that are not marked as done will cause a notification.
The checkbox is mostly there in order to remove it again. When you're in
the reminders view you can mark reminders as done by using the
swipe-actions on the list items. In case you accidentally marked a
reminder as done there, you can open this dialog and remove the tick
from the checkbox again in order to re-enable the notification.

I understand this is not exactly intuitive. I'll think of a nicer way to
do this.

Br,
Michael