Re: Ubuntu reminders

Talking to someone who understands polish, I realize where the issue is.
The translation seems to say "Reminder created" while instead it should
be "Reminder done". Thinking about that, this seems to be a bit
misleading too. I will change the original text to just "Done" and add
some better context for translators.

Thanks for the report,
Michael