Problems with screenshots

While developing my own application, i often making screenshots using volume buttons.

And i found this bug twice:

Device: MX4 Meizu

While device was connected to PC using usb, and making several screenshots. Device stop responding to the touch. Only power button response to press. So i need to reboot it, to continue to work.

Possible cause is that, i was testing icon changes of my app, and refresh app scope every minutes after building and running from Qt Creator, and phone in developer mode. I dont know if this is exactly is reason. So question, in which logs i can find some info about what goes wrong, and where to report this bug ?

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device

Follow ups