Re: Problems with screenshots

Hi Maxim,

Le 22/10/2015 08:58, Maxim a écrit :
While developing my own application, i often making screenshots using
volume buttons.

And i found this bug twice:

Device: MX4 Meizu

While device was connected to PC using usb, and making several
screenshots. Device stop responding to the touch. Only power button
response to press. So i need to reboot it, to continue to work.

Possible cause is that, i was testing icon changes of my app, and
refresh app scope every minutes after building and running from Qt
Creator, and phone in developer mode. I dont know if this is exactly is
reason.
So question, in which logs i can find some info about what goes wrong,
and where to report this bug ?
Thanks for reporting this issue. I managed to reproduce this bug by reloading the apps scope and taking screenshots repeatedly.

I filed bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1508830 to track it.

JB.

--
Jean-Baptiste Lallement
Canonical Services Ltd.