using keep-display-on

Hi app developers,
If you been following along you know that we've spent recent days polishing
& squashing bugs around our display blanking. Just wanted to share a public
service announcement on a particular reality that surfaced with our own
browser app as a bug [1]. The problem was the browser was using the
apparmor capability keep-display-on and unknowingly holding the lock when
losing focus. For instance bringing some other app into focus and putting
browser off screen/downward in the app stack - however the display would
still be kept on as long as the browser were still running & holding the
lock. We're going to be looking for a system approach to addressing this,
but in the meantime for those of you that might be using this capability
please consider dropping your lock on keep-display-on when you lose focus
as it's a nice thing to do.

br,kg
[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1502145